READ ME FIRST!
If you live in Maine and you owe $25,000 or more to the IRS then you are in the right place.
Our firm helps taxpayers, like yourself, who have fallen on hard times. We understand that but for these unfortunate turn of events you’d have filed and paid your taxes on time. Regardless of the reason, the IRS is at the door (and probably the State of Maine) demanding you pay up. NOW. What can you do?
That’s where our firm comes in. We can help you find a permanent solution to your IRS and Maine tax problem for a fixed fee. We can help if…
- The IRS has seized your assets, such as money in the bank, or garnished your wages
- A tax lien has been filed against your property
- You have unfiled returns
- Your tax debt so large you have no hope of paying it off
- The IRS is examining your tax return
If you are ready to take action and find a permanent solution to put your IRS problems, here’s what our firm can do for you:
- We will handle all communications with the IRS
- We will work with the IRS to craft a complete resolution of your back-tax problem
- We will help you prepare and file any unfiled tax returns
- We will put in a request to the IRS to immediately halt any asset seizures or wage garnishments
- We will explore any potential penalty abatement available to you
If you are interested in learning what your options are and may want our firm to assist you in permanently resolving your IRS tax problems, here’s what I want you to do next. Fill out the information on the contact form so we can set up a free consultation.
Our promise to you:
- This phone conversation will last no more than 30 minutes and it won’t cost you anything but your time.
- You won’t pay anything to our firm until we are both sure that hiring our firm is the best thing for you right now.
- We’ll answer your general IRS questions about your situation.
- If we are a good fit, you decide whether to move forward or not.
- If we are not a good fit, then you leave better informed about your situation.
Fill out that contact form today. Until you take the next step, there is no way to know what options are available to you to resolve your tax problems.
Stop the sleepless nights. End the anxious walks to the mailbox. Now is the time to start the ball rolling. Fill out the information below and let’s set up a time to talk.
The Law Office of James D Wade
57 Portland Road, Unit 3
Kennebunk, ME 04043
DISCLAIMER: Do not send any confidential information by email. Emails made through this website will not be treated as confidential nor do such emails create an attorney-client relationship. Until I agree to act as your attorney, no attorney-client relationship exists or should be assumed to exist as a result of this communication.